ISO 22301 Certification : Consultant in Dubai, Abu Dhabi UAE
Published in May 2012, ISO 22301, ISO 22301 is recognized by International management system for business continuity. It is important for a business to have a proper plan of business continuity to ensure its survival in the world. This International standard illustrates measures to protect your business and help it flourish for long term period. ISO 23001 directs organizations to take steps to protect their business from unexpected equipment failure, power cut, industrial dysfunction or natural disaster. It confirms that the organization is not prone to disruption and can recover as quick and steadily as possible.
ISO 23001 can be adopted by any organization irrespective of its shape, size, age, and geographical location. It is currently implemented by the organization in 21 countries.
ISO have adopted process approach which follows PDCA act (Plan – Do – Check – Act) cycle which brings in a drive for continued perfection in the process of organization.
Requirements of ISO 22301 :
- Assessment of risk – Assessment of risk is the first and most important requirement of ISO 22301. This accounts to detect upcoming risks and disruption an organization could face.
- Planning – Planning is a process without which an organization can never attain its objective. An organization without a plan is not an organization. Planning of protection and prevention comprises of a significant place in requirements of ISO 22301.
- Operation – Operation is another necessary process to attain ISO 22301. The goal of ISO 22301 remains unachieved without proper operation of the plan.
- Documental control – An organization requires proper documentation control to be accepted and given conformity of ISO 22301
- Continual Improvement – Survival is only possible with unremitting improvement. Thus, continual improvement counts to be an irreplaceable process in the achievement of ISO 22301.
Benefits of ISO 22301 :
- Protects your financial income and assets by preventing foreseen destructions and losses.
- Increases competitive advantage and credibility of International stature against other organizations. Reduces cost of tender.
- Entrusts trust in stakeholders regarding the resilience of your organizations.
- Product performance is promoted to meet ISO 22301 standard.
- Helps establish appropriate systems to control manpower systematically and monitor their performances.
- Mandates continuous monitoring & measurement of the processes that prevents unintended derailments.
- ISO have adopted process approach which follows PDCA act (Plan – Do – Check – Act) cycle which brings in a drive for continued perfection in the process of organization.
Problems faced in ISO 23001 :
- The main dilemma in ISO 23001 is accessing the difference between ISO 22301 and BS 25999.
- Forming practical plan is a huge drawback for an organization as it is a complicated process and requires specialized knowledge.
- Organizations face problems in auditing due to lack of proper knowledge, training and required competence to interpret the requirements of the standard.
- Half knowledge is fatal. The absence of complete knowledge regarding ISO 22301 conformity and determining a suitable system, can land you in big trouble along with a huge amount of bills and expenditure.
- Lack of confidence, competitive spirit, motivation and commitment in employees results in non – achievement of the desired result of attaining ISO 22301.
- Organizations may be trying their best, but still failing to reap the results. What they aren’t aware of is that they may not be having adequate resources with them or appropriate management solutions.
- Auditing, Training and improving quality can cost you more than you can input, which makes most of the organization to step out of the process.
- Unprofessional and incorrect offers given by Consultants that display a very wide range of pricing. This creates confusion and hampers the Consultant selection process.
- The possibility that the Consultant guides through, and emphasizes on massive documentation which the organization cannot handle, and somehow aren’t the mandatory requirement of the international standard too.
- Selection of a certification body that does not bear or maintain enough credibility, resulting in loss of accreditation.
Worried? You don’t have to. Ascent World has amazing solutions for you.
- Being an expert in the field, we can guide you in defining discrimination in ISO 22301 and BS 25999.
- Ascent provides you with an expert plan for your organization which helps you achieve ISO 22301 conformity.
- Ascent provides complete understanding and proper training to personnel that can solve vulnerability issues easily. Ascent provides training based on the need of the organization and not unnecessary ones.
- The Ascent Solutions Architect guides you through the entire ISO 22301 compliance and implementation till achievement of certification which will give you a sigh of relief.
- Ascent helps through imparting right education regarding coordination and motivation of management and employees help you achieve ISO 22301 standard conformity.
- Ascent expert guides you about inadequate resources and helps you resolve problems pertaining to it.
- Hiring Ascent can guide you with proper budget knowledge without you paying additional expenses.
- Ascent based Solutions Architects perform a detailed business profile analysis and undertake a gap analysis before the project outline is designed. No repeats, no non-useful documents are ensured.
- Ascent facilitates an in-depth and professional auditing services that are significantly more stringent that the audits done by certification bodies. This ensures no failure during external audits.
- Ascent utilizes methods of making use of available resources within the organization that helps reduce expenses.
- Ascent works 24X7, to cater the needs of its customers all over the world. This gives you ample opportunity to demand our services even in the odd hours and holidays.
- Ascent has a general practice of complete analysis before an offer is given. It is extremely improbable that the total expenditure goes beyond the budgeted figures unless there are special requirements from the client’s end. “Not a single penny extra”, is a general motto that each Ascent employee abides by.
With Ascent, ISO certification is no longer a painful process. Experience a height of success witnessed never before. Contact us or request a quote.